Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl Flyaway Giveaway
OFFICAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
The Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl Flyaway Giveaway sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) will begin on Monday, November 11, 2013 and end on Sunday, November 24, 2013 (“Sweepstakes Period”). This Sweepstakes will be conducted online. One (1) winner will be awarded a flyaway to the 2013 Las Vegas Bowl weekend in Las Vegas, Nevada which will include the following: roundtrip coach airfare for two (2) from eligible markets only which include Denver, CO, Fresno, CA, Los Angeles, CA, Phoenix, AZ, Salt Lake City, UT, San Diego, CA or Seattle, WA to Las Vegas, NV, hotel accommodations for two (2) for two (2) nights at the Mandalay Bay Resort, two (2) tickets to the Las Vegas Bowl game on Saturday, December 21, 2013, Two (2) VIP pre-game hospitality passes and one (1) game program.
HOW TO ENTER / EXECUTION:
Listeners who are legal residents of the United States residing within the eligible metropolitan area, and are 21 years of age and older will be able to take part in this Sweepstakes. To participate in the Sweepstakes, listeners must use the following method:
Sweepstakes participants must register online through the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl website at lvbowl.com.
Upon entering the Sweepstakes website, participants are to follow the on-screen instructions, including entering their name, date of birth, address, phone number, email address, and any optional or additional contact information, as requested, to register for a chance to win.
After completing the registration process, qualified entrants will be eligible for a change to win.
All Internet entries must be received by 11:59pm local time on Sunday, November 24, 2013, or they will be void.
One entry per person per email address during the Sweepstakes Period.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a participant’s online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the e-mail account at the time the entry was made.
One (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received electronically. Winner will be notified by phone and / or email.
Winners will be instructed via email how to claim their prize.
Winners must provide valid identification (i.e. via driver’s license, passport or other government-issued photo I.D.) to claim the Prize. Identification documents must match information previously provided to lvbowl.com.
10. All decisions made by ESPN, Inc. management regarding any aspect of this Sweepstakes are final.
11. By uploading a submission and entering this Sweepstakes, each participant represents and warrants to be bound by the Sweepstakes rules, that they are authorized to and have the rights to submit the content in the entry, and that all of the below-listed requirements have been met.
The Sweepstakes is open to listeners who are 21 years of age and older and are legal residents of the United States residing within the eligible metropolitan areas.
Employees of ESPN, Inc., Pandora, Mandalay Bay and participating stations, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, general sponsors, advertisers, competitors, promotional partners, other radio stations in the eligible metropolitan areas, and members of the immediate families or those living in the same households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate or win in this Sweepstakes. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, immediate family members mean spouses, parents, grandparents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses.
Participants may only win once during this Sweepstakes.
Travel guest of the grand prize winner must also be twenty-one (21) years of age or older and a legal resident of the U.S. Winner and guest will each be required to possess a valid driver’s license or other valid government-issued photo I.D. with birth date prior to departure and must travel on the same itinerary. Travel guest will be required to sign and submit all requested release forms along with the grand prize winner.
Persons who have won a prize in another sweepstakes or promotion of any kind from the Station within the ninety (90) day period immediately preceding the start date of this Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate. Only one person per family or household (whether related or not) may win in any promotion from the Station during any ninety (90) day period.
One (1) winner will be awarded the following prize elements:
A flyaway to the 2013 Las Vegas Bowl weekend which will
- Roundtrip coach airfare for two (2) from eligible markets to Las Vegas, NV
- Hotel accommodations for two (2) for two (2) nights at the Mandalay Bay Resort (one (1) standard room, double occupancy) with complimentary American breakfast each morning
- Two (2) passes to the Pre-Game VIP Hospitality Tent at the Tailgate
- Two (2) tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl game on Saturday, December 21, 2013 at Sam Boyd Stadium
Ground transportation, meals, beverages, luggage costs, hotel room service, gratuities, souvenirs, incidentals and all other costs will be the responsibility of the winner and his or her guest.
If the actual value of the prize is less than the stated approximate retail value of $1,520, see below, the difference will not be awarded in cash.
Airfare $ 1,100 (approximate, $550 each)
Tickets $ 110 ($55 each)
Program $ 10
VIP passes $ 100($50 each)
Room $ 200 ($100/night)
Total $1, 520 approximate retail value
To the extent that the prize elements are provided by third-party providers, winner agrees to look solely to applicable prize providers with respect to any claims, losses, or disputes in connection therewith.
Date and times of events, trips, and activities promoted by event sponsors are subject to change and those changes are deemed to be beyond the control of ESPN, Inc.. Changes of venue may be permanent in nature. The Station is not obligated to make any effort to find an alternative prize under these circumstances.
Prize will be mailed. Unless otherwise provided, prize and required paperwork must be claimed no later than 5 pm on Friday, December 13, 2013 or the prize will be forfeited.
No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and on-cash prizes may be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by the sponsor in its sole discretion.
All Sweepstakes winners must sign and date official release and waiver forms as requested. Failure to do so will result in winner forfeiting the prize.
If for any reason a Sweepstakes winner decides not to accept the prize awarded, the winner will be required to sign a release form acknowledging forfeiture of the prize. It will be at the discretion of the Sweepstakes sponsor and / or Sweepstakes administrator if another entrant is to be selected as the winner if time permits.
10. In the event any winner is found to be in violation of these Official Rules or is otherwise determined ESPN, Inc, in its sole discretion to be ineligible, he/she may be required to forfeit the prize or to reimburse ESPN, Inc. and / or any sponsor for the stated value of the prize if such a violation is found after the prize has been used by winner.
Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of the prize.
Any person winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year for tax purposes and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS as required by law.
No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes I void where prohibited. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entrants participating during the Sweepstakes period.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Sweepstakes, in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation, and must sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize. By entering this Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to comply with the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes sponsor which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the Sweepstakes.
All Sweepstakes winners will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any prize. Pursuant to the liability release, the winner or winners will agree to hold ESPN, Inc., Pandora, Mandalay Bay, any other Sweepstakes parties and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers, agencies, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of the foregoing, harmless against any and all claims or liability, directly or indirectly related to or arising from or in connection with Sweepstakes participation or the acceptance, possession or use / misuse of awarded prize or any portion thereof, or participation in prize-related activities, including but not limited to any related travel.
Winners must provide valid identification (i.e. via drivers’ license, passport or other government-issued photo I.D.) to claim their prize.
ESPN, Inc. retains the right to disqualify any entrant if all Sweepstakes rules are not followed. Sweepstakes void if prohibited by law.
So long as no participant is materially adversely affected, ESPN, Inc. reserves the right to make changes in these Sweepstakes rules, which will become effective upon being announced and / or posted online.
10. ESPN, Inc., Pandora, Mandalay Bay, any other Sweepstakes parties and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, or their representative, agents and employees are not responsible for the inability of any entrant to complete or continue a telephone call, internet registration or text entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, including any injury or damage to any computer arising from or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries and my subject that entrant to disqualification.
11. By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that ESPN, Inc. have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
12. ESPN, Inc., its subsidiaries, its affiliates, participating sponsors and promotion partners will not assume any responsibility for any changes in the execution of the Sweepstakes, including; cancellation of the Sweepstakes as a result of the occurrence of events not within the control of ESPN, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates, participating sponsors, promotional partners and other radio stations, such as acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts or criminal acts of third parties. In the event, such an act should occur; the Station may in its sole discretion, off the winner comparable prize(s) currently being offered by the Station in lieu of the prize originally awarded.
13. If for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bugs, worms, or unauthorized human intervention, fraud, an insufficient number of qualified Sweepstakes entries, or any other causes beyond ESPN Inc., control which, in ESPN, Inc. sole opinion, corrupts, threatens, or impairs the administration security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, ESPN, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes at their sole discretion.
14. Copies of Sweepstakes rules are available upon request during regular business hours, Monday, November 11 – Sunday, November 24, 2013.